Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello McMurrich Parents, 

I am writing to you again in the hopes of getting a more volunteers for the upcoming Fun Fair (June 13).  

We are getting to crunch time for our end of year bash and really need parents to help out! We need close to 100 volunteers for the entire event and are only about halfway there. 
 
Our Fun Fair is on Thursday June 13th, from 3:30-8:30pm. We have streamlined things quite a bit and are really excited about the day! 

If you have an hour or two to spare we would be so grateful for your contribution. At this point, we are almost full for the 3:30-4:30 time slot, so we need any time from 4:30-8:30. 

Please let me know the following by marking an x beside the time slots where you could help out:

___ I am available to help at set up (2pm-3:00pm)
___ I can help between 3:30-4:30pm
___ I can help between 4:30-5:30pm
___ I can help between 5:30-6:30pm
___ I can help between 6:30-7:30pm
___ I can help between 7:30-8:30pm
___ I can help with clean up 8:15-9pm

Also, please include your child's classroom and teacher's name as the class with the most parent volunteers will be winning a prize. 

School Council Committee