- students were engaged in a great discussion today regarding the display board and wall space math challenge, as we realized that some questions have more than one possible solution
Poetry: Entrance Pass for Monday: please go to the Instant Poetry Forms site, scroll down to the link Nature Personified and use this as a guide to bump up your octopus poem second draft
- go to the Instant Poetry Forms site, scroll down to the link Some of my Best Friends Metaphor Poem and begin to draft your poem for Tuesday November 20th.
Field Trip: the form has been distributed. Please return the form and/or funds by Wednesday November 21st.
Movie Night: parents within the school council are organizing a movie night for the school community on Friday November 23rd. A flyer has been sent home with more information.
I am looking forward to meeting with parent(s) and students over the next few days during parent/teacher interviews. Room 308, I can't wait for what next week brings :o)
I am looking forward to meeting with parent(s) and students over the next few days during parent/teacher interviews. Room 308, I can't wait for what next week brings :o)